Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Available place at spinning fine workshop.

I received the following e mail from Sharon
Hi Clare,
I contacted Noelle to see if there might have been anyone wishing to take the fine spinning workshop who might like to take my place. Could you please add it to the blog, or send out your fan-out style e-mail and let them know they could still be fit into this workshop. Between getting back from a big weekend in Alberta, and then having the FibreArts weekend, I'm really wondering about having a weekend at home, so if someone out there is bursting at the seams to get in, I'd be OK with giving up my spot. Please feel free to word it as you wish - I'd appreciate it. Many thanks.
Sharon
This workshop was full so if you were thinking about it contact Noelle quick. Members or non-members may take part. Please click on older posts and find Spinfine Superfine workshop posted Feb 6th for more info' Clare