Thursday, November 26, 2009

Rented Christmas


Sharon wrote: I wondered if you'd be so kind as to send a little blurb on the blog about the Christmas show I'm involved with at Asparagus Theatre here in Armstrong. (That's why I've missed the meetings so far this year) We're doing "Rented Christmas- the musical" which is a fun, family show with a very Christmassy, warm and fuzzy feel that everyone can enjoy. We open on November 25 and run til Dec 5 so you've got 10 chances to see it. I'd like to encourage the guild members to get a car pool going and come make it part of their holiday fun ( if you get a group of 10 or more, tickets are at a special rate.) I'll attach the little flyer with all the info on it or people can give me a call and leave a message (I'm almost never home these days!) so I can get back to them. Sharon