Sunday, December 9, 2007

2009 ANWG Conference

Greetings,

I was unable to attend the ANWG Conference at Red Deer this year but, I recently saw a CD of the guild booths from the Conference and those pictures really got me excited about the up coming 2009 Conference.
Let me introduce myself…my name is Sandi Goede and I am the Guild Booth Chair for 2009 ANWG Conference, “Weaving Waves of Color”, which will be held at Gonzaga University in Spokane, Washington. May 28-31 conference / June 1-3 post conference. workshops
Our colors are Primary and Secondary
Red represent the old red barns that dot the landscape in Eastern Washington, Yellow for the fields of waving grain, Blue for the swift running rivers, the peaceful lakes and the clear blue sky, Orange for the wild flowers, Green for the majestic conifers, and Purple represents the lilac.
Spokane is known as the Lilac City

Come join us in 2009!
Have your guild represented with a booth at the conference.
It’s not too early for your guild to start planning the design for your booth

All booths will be in the same facility, one large room. There will be pipe and drape background available and, possibly, electricity.

I will be giving specific details in my next letter.

Get Excited and Get Started!!!

We Want To See YOU in 2009